Disposable Sterile Towel Drapes, Fenestrated
Eliminate the labor costs of Cloth Towels! Dynarex Disposable Towel Drapes provide a sterile drape for use in minor surgical or therapeutic procedures. The drapes are 3 ply with a poly-interlined lining that provides absorbency, while preventing possible moisture or bacteria migration. These fenestrated towel drapes have a 3" opening ideal for operations requiring a fixed position window.
- Disposable sterile towel drapes are ideal for minor surgical or therapeutic procedures that need a sterile field.
- Fenestrated towel drapes with a 3" opening.
- 3-ply tissue/poly-interlining/tissue construction is absorbent and prevents possible moisture or bacteria migration.
- Color: White.
- Size: 18" x 26.
- Individually packaged, 50 sterile towel drapes per box, 6 boxes per case = 300 towel drapes.
- Dynarex Item # 4409.
- Also available plain without fenestration - Dynarex Item # 4410.