PolyGard White Polypropylene Coveralls with Hood & Boot, 25/case
Harmony Price: Now: $69.99
— You save
- Usually Ships Same Business Day
Frequently bought together:
PolyGard Polypropylene Coveralls with Hood & Boot
Economical Protection for nonhazardous areas!
- Save Money without sacrificing protection against dirt, grime and non-hazardous dry particulates. Mildew Resistant, non-allergenic, too.
- Cool and Comfortable. 100% non-woven material (polypropylene) is breathable so you stay cool and protected. Polypropylene is durable and low lint, too.
- Multi-use: Ideal for food manufacturing, light industrial, medical, anywhere a low particulate barrier garment is needed.
- These Coveralls meets ANSI 101-1996 standards.
- Packaged 25 White PolyPropylene Coveralls with hood and boot to a case.
- Available in sizes SM-4XL. For Size Information see Size Chart below.
Disposable Coveralls Material Comparison Chart.
White Polypropylene Coveralls with Hood and Boots
Disposable polypropylene coveralls with hood and boots provide exceptional protection in nonhazardous environments such as food production spaces, general medical spaces and clean rooms. You should opt for this type of apparel if you are looking for inexpensive protection for your workers.
These disposable white coveralls are made using spunbond polypropylene. This material is durable and will create a reliable barrier against the particles produced in your workplace. Moreover, the protective apparel comes with a hood and boots to provide comprehensive personal protection to the workers.
Don't see your question answered? Click here and submit your question and we will get back to you shortly with an answer.