Polyethylene Coated Isolation Gowns with elastic cuff, White, 50/case
Harmony Price: Now: $99.99
— You save
- Ships in 24 hours
Frequently bought together:
Polyethylene Coated White Isolation Gowns
Good Barrier Protection!
- Safe. The polyethylene coating added to the non-woven (polypropylene) material protects from water based liquids and reduces particulate release. Keeping you dry when working around liquids.
- Cool and Comfortable. 100% non-woven material (polypropylene) is breathable so you stay cool and protected. Polypropylene is durable and low lint, too.
- Wraparound tie and elastic wrists for a secure fit.
- Multi-use: Isolation gowns are ideal for food manufacturing, light industrial, medical, anywhere a low particulate barrier garment is needed.
- Meets ANSI 101-1996.
- One size fits all - up to 3X. Packaged 50 Isolation gowns to a case.
Keystone Polyethylene (PE) Coated Isolation GownsKeystone Polyethylene coated White Isolation gowns are coated with polyethylene over non-woven polypropylene. Protecting against water based fluids that can contaminate your clothing in a medical facility, nuclear plant, or laboratory. Polyethylene coated isolation gowns offers good liquid and dry barrier protection, keeps cool, and reduces particle release.
Coated Iso Gown Features:
- Polyethylene attracts less dirt, dust compared to polypropylene isolation gowns.
- Gown has added protection compared to basic polypropylene imaterial and is longer lasting.
- Latex-free, meaning it’s not manufactured with natural latex. No worry of latex allergy reactions.
- Each features neck and waist ties for secure coverage.
- Elastic cuffs allow for a snug fit.
Don't see your question answered? Click here and submit your question and we will get back to you shortly with an answer.