Polyethylene Coated Isolation Gowns, AAMI Level 2, with Thumb Loops
Protects you from fluids!
- Low Cost. Save Money without sacrificing protection against dirt, grime and high levels of fluids.
- Latex-free Isolation gowns with thumb loops provide great protection and keep sleeves from sliding up so you stay protected. Attached ties for a secure fit
- Polyethylene coated Isolation gowns are ideal for food manufacturing, light industrial, medical, anywhere a liquid barrier garment is needed.
- Standards and Qualifications:
- Meets ANSI 101-1996 Standards.
- Meets Association for the Advancement of Medical Instrumentation (AAMI) PB70:2012 - "Liquid barrier performance and classification of protective apparel and drapes intended for use in healthcare facilities."
- Compliant with FDA regulations Title 21.
- Made from non-toxic and food-safe polyethylene in an ISO 9001 certified factory.
- Conforms to California Proposition 65.
- Choose from Blue or White Isolation Gowns.
- One size fits all - up to 3XL. Choose from standard 47" protection or extra-long 55".
- Packaged 25 per bag, 4 bags per case = 100 Isolation gowns to a case
Polyethylene Coated Isolation gowns with thumb loops
Polyethylene coated isolation gowns with thumb restraints provide excellent protection against exposure to: bacteria, blood, dust, particulate material, and viruses. Use in settings such as the laboratory, vivariums, pharmaceutical research and production, hospital and food industry.
- Polypropylene material is coated with polyethylene to make it fluid-resistant.
- Thumb loop wrists prevent sleeves from sliding up.
- Apron-style neck eliminates donning difficulty.
- Gown can be slipped easily above the head, and removed quickly.
- Full length offers the utmost coverage.
- Hospitals and healthcare facilities, Food manufacturing, Industrial industries.