CURAD Non-Adherent Dressing Pad, Sterile, 3" x 4"
Medline CURAD strerile dressing pads directs fluid away from the skin, and are easy to remove, minimizing wound trauma and discomfort during dressing change. A cotton/polyester blend prevents these non-stick pads from clinging to healing surgical sites, cuts, burns, scrapes, and abrasions. Their ventilated outer film makes them an ideal solution for wicking fluid away from skin, and the absorbent inner layer draws blood and discharge away, keeping wounds clean and dry.
- Sterile, nonadherent cotton/polyester pads won't interfere with granulating tissue by sticking to the wound.
- Top layer is made of soft, perforated film that allows air to circulate.
- Absorbent, padded inner layer allows fluid to collect.
- Size - 3" x 4" pads. Pads cut easily to fit any shape without separating.
- Individually packaged, 100 per box. 12 boxes per case = 1200 sterile dressing pads.