CURAD Compact First Aid Kit, 6/case
When you need medical care on the go, grab this CURAD® Compact First Aid Kit. It has everything you need to treat a wide variety of non-emergency medical situations such as scrapes, scratches, and small cuts. Filled with 75 items, it contains multiple sizes of bandages, including butterfly bandages for incisions requiring moderate tension. It also has a CURAD® Elastic Net Sleeve, a tube-shaped, stretchable bandage that can bind around difficult-to-tape parts of the body or areas with sensitive skin. Wound-cleaning items include alcohol swabs and cleansing towelettes.
- Compact and portable - This compact first aid kit is easy to carry anywhere and fits into most tote bags, gym bags, duffle bags, etc.
- CURAD Elastic Net Sleeve - Features a trial size of the CURAD Hold Tite tubular stretch bandage, which is ideal for hard-to-tape areas and people with sensitive skin. Breathable, comfortable, and flexible sleeve secures dressing without adhesive.
- First aid essentials - Filled with multiple sizes of flexible bandages, plastic dot bandages, and butterfly bandages, as well as cotton gauze pads to clean and protect minor cuts, burns, and bruises.
- Each Kit contains:
- (6) Cleansing Towelettes
- (4) Alcohol swabs
- (10) Flex-Fabric bandages (1" x 3")
- (15) Flex-Fabric bandages (3/4" x 3")
- (15) Flex-Fabric bandges (5/8" x 2-1/4")
- (10) Plastic round adhesive bandages (7/8")
- (8) Gauze pads (2" x 2")
- (6) Butterfly adhesive waterproof bandages (1-3/4 x 3/8")
- (1) Trial size of Hold Tite tubular stretch bandage
- (1) Soft, green reusable case