3M Protecta PRO Stretch Double-Leg 100% Tie-Off Shock Absorbing Lanyard, Red, each
- Freedom of movement that avoid trips and snags - Stretchy shock-absorbing Y-lanyard expands and contracts (6 ft. to 4.5 ft.) in reaction to movement. Twin-leg design provides 100% tie-off, providing users constant attachment when changing locations and bypassing obstacles.
- Limits fall arrest forces - Unique inner core begins absorbing energy once subjected to a fall, limiting the fall arrest forces to safe levels [below 900 lbs. (4 kN)]. Built-in impact indicator provides easy visual evidence if the shock has been involved in a fall.
- User-friendly self-locking hardware - Self-locking hooks on each end allow you to open and connect the hook without getting your thumb or fingers in the way - even with gloves on. Won't pinch thumb or fingers. Lightweight inner lanyard webbing core reduces bulk to enhance user comfort.
- Durable materials and hardware - Abrasion-resistant tubular polyester webbing. Zinc-plated steel snap harness hook (opening: 3/4 in.) and rebar anchor hooks (opening 2-1/4 in.) with 3,6000 lb gate strength. Rugged construction endures rough use, standing up to long periods of outdoor elements including sun exposure without tearing or fraying for added longevity.
- Weight capacity - 310 lbs (141 kg). 5,000 lb. (22 kN) breaking strength. Meets rigorous industry safety standards, including ANSI A10.32, OSHA 1910.66, OSHA 1926.502.