3M 1244306 DBI-SALA ShockWave 2 Shock Absorbing Lanyard, Yellow, 6 ft, ea
- Avoid trips and snags - 6 ft Shock absorbing single-leg lanyard expands and contracts in reaction to movement. Long enough to be user friendly, but kept as short as possible to minimize free fall distance.
- Limits fall arrest forces - Unique inner core begins to extend and absorb energy once subjected to a fall, and limits the fall arrest forces to safe levels [below 900 lbs. (4 kN)]. Built-in impact indicator provides easy visual evidence if the shock has been involved in a fall.
- User-friendly self-locking hardware - Self-locking hooks on each end allow you to open and connect the hook without getting your thumb or fingers in the way - even with gloves on. Won't pinch thumbs or fingers. Gate Opening: 3/4 in. Gate strength: 3,600 lb (16 kN).
- Durable materials and hardware - Abrasion-resistant tubular polyester webbing and zinc-plated steel snap hooks. Labels are protected and equipped with 3M™ Connected Safety ID (CSID) for easy tracking and management of safety equipment.
- Weight capacity - 310 lbs (141 kg). Meets rigorous industry safety standards, including ANSI A10.32, ANSI Z359.1, ANSI Z359.13, OSHA 1910.66, OSHA 1926.502.