TekniSat 70% Isopropyl Alcohol Presaturated Polyester Knit Cleanroom Wipe with Ultrasonic Sealed Borders and ESD-Safe Static Shield Packaging
70% IPA Solution Cleans Work Areas Quickly!
- 100% High Strength continuous filament polyester yarn in a double knit, no run interlock pattern, resulting in ultra-low particle and fiber generation. Basis weight of 140 g/m2.
- Abrasion-resistant, with soft knit texture that will not scratch sensitive surfaces. Ideal for wiping critical surfaces and equipment to achieve ultra cleanliness.
- Pre-wet with 70% Isopropyl Alcohol (IPA) / 30% DI Water. Ideal for wiping critical surfaces and equipment.
- Using a presaturated wiper improves cleaning performance & consistency. Squirt bottle dispensing has many variables which impact cleaning performance. Oversaturated wipes do not attract contaminants; undersaturated wipes can repel contaminants.
- Ultrasonic Sealed Borders for the ultimate in fiber and particle control. Using pressure & heat, a 5mm seal is created around the border of the wipe for optimum fiber and particle retention.
- Static Shielding bag packaging with an easy to use ziplock seal eliminates "hot plastic" packaging and minimizes resulting tribocharge on insulative polyester knit wipes in ESD sensitive environments.
- Compatible with ISO Class 3-5 (Class 1-100) environments.
- Produced in a ISO 9001 Class 10/ISO 4 cleanroom environment with ultra-pure wiper substrates, (<10ppb) IPA and 18Mohm DI Water (filtered to .1 micron). Statistical Process Control (13 measurement points) is utilized to insure wipe quality.
- Choose 9" x 9" or 12" x 12" pre-saturated wipe.
- Packaged 100 wipes per static shield bag, 5 bags per case = 500 70% IPA cleanroom wipes.