TekniMop Cleanroom Mop Head with Microfiber Loops, 24/case
- Absorbent microfiber - Edgeless microfiber tubular loops provide best contact and removal of contaminants.
- Microfiber material has high surface area - picks up and traps moisture and contaminants instead of just pushing.
- Excellent liquid holding capacity and retention - 24 oz capacity.
- ISO Class 4-7 (Class 10-10000) compatible - Built to minimize particulate generation. Ultra low particle, Fiber NVR, and ION levels. Silicon, Amides, and DOP free. Laundered and double bagged in a Class 10 environment.
- Compatible with most solvents and cleaning solutions - Durable floor mop is washable and reusable. Snag-free.
- Measurements -Strand Width: 3/8". Dimensions: 7" by 16".
- Packaged - 24 cleanroom looped-end mop heads per case.
TekniMop Looped Microfiber Mops are an excellent choice for cleaning floors in controlled environments and they are Class 10 laundered and packaged. The edgeless loops of washed microfiber tubes provide the best performance with no snags. These mops are lightweight, ergonomic, and easy-to-use on all surfaces; and they are compatible with most solvents and cleaning solutions. The mops' robust design allows for effective washing and re-use as protocols allow, and provide the best performance at economical costs. Microfiber material has high surface area. Excellent liquid holding capacity and retention. Laundered and double bagged in a Class 10 Cleanroom environment.
TekniMop Looped Microfiber Cleanroom Mop Head Tech Specs Sheet