TekniGamma Sterile 70% Isopropyl Alcohol Presaturated Microfiber Cleanroom Wipe, 9"x 9"
- Non-woven microfiber wipe - Hydroentangled polyester (80%) and nylon (20%) fiber is so soft it will not scratch critical surfaces when cleaning. The wedge-like yarn traps micro-contaminants and will not release them.
- Gamma Irradiated Sterilization - Sterile through Cobalt 60 processing. Ideal for cleaning aseptic cleanrooms such, including pharma fill centers, sterile suites, microbiological labs and more.
- Pre-wet with 70% Isopropyl Alcohol (IPA) / 30% DI Water. Ideal for wiping critical surfaces and equipment. Using a presaturated wiper improves cleaning performance & consistency and avoids issues from oversaturation and under-saturation.
- Compatible with ISO Class 5 (Class 100-10000) environments - Produced in a ISO 9001 Class 10/ISO 4 cleanroom environment with ultra-pure wiper substrates, (<10ppb) IPA and 18Mohm DI Water (filtered to .1 micron). Statistical Process Control (13 measurement points) is utilized to insure wipe quality.
- Size and packaging - Size 9" x 9". Packaged 30 wipes per flex pack, 24 packs per case = 720 sterile presaturated cleanroom wipes. Flex Packs feature Z-folded wipes in a re-sealable pack to minimize evaporation.
TekniSat TS1MFI70-99S Presaturated Cleanroom Microfiber Wipe - Technical Data Sheet
Teknipure Wipe Cross-Reference Guide