Slice 10526 Rounded Tip Ceramic Utility Blades
- Extremely hard ceramic maintains sharpness for consistently smooth cuts
- Finger-friendly edge helps keep your fingers safe during use
- Safer edge eliminates need to use special Sharps disposal boxes
- Reversible design doubles life span for cost-efficient use
- For Slice manual utility knife, smart-retracting utility knife and more
- 2.6" Length
Slice 10526 utility blades are made with 100 percent zirconium oxide, an advanced ceramic material, to provide a number of useful features that set it apart from typical steel blades. Zirconium oxide is nonsparking, nonconductive, nonmagnetic, chemically inert and never rusts. It is safe up to 1600 degrees Celsius. Slow-to-dull blade starts at an effective sharpness and retains its safe cutting edge for up to 11 times longer than steel for consistently smooth cuts again and again. Its natural edge retention utilizes a finger-friendly grind to resist piercing skin while maintaining its high-quality cutting performance. Plus, its safer edge eliminates the need for special sharps disposal boxes. Reversible blade with round tip is designed for use with the Slice manual utility knife, smart-retracting utility knife, auto-retractable utility knife, and manual carton cutter (each sold separately).