Slice 10525 Replacement Ceramic Utility Blade, Pointed Tip
- Thick and durable ceramic utility blades with pointed tip for initiating cuts into materials.
- Compatible with Slice models: 10490, 10491, 10496, 10497, 10582, 10590, 10594
- Finger-friendly edge stays sharp up to 11 times longer than metal. Reversible blade doubles lifespan
- Reduces injuries and blade changes = lowers costs
- Safe up to 1600 degrees Celsius = autoclavable
- Never rusts; nonsparking, nonconductive, nonmagnetic
- 100% recyclable, no sharps disposal box required
- Packaged 2 Slice replacement blades per pack.
Slice 10525 replacement ceramic blades are compatible with Slice 10490 and 10491 metal-handle utility knives, 10582 drywall knife, 10496 EDC pocket knife, 10497 mini cleaver, and 10590 and 10594 small scrapers. These 100 percent zirconium oxide blades retain their edge 11 times longer than steel and feature proprietary finger-friendly grind. Ceramic blades require no oil coating or special maintenance. They're chemically inert, nonsparking, nonmagnetic, never rust, and are 100 percent recyclable. Pointed tips easily penetrate cutting materials to initiate a clean cut