SAS ChemDefender© Powder-Free Chloroprene Exam Gloves - 50/box
Engineered with a high-grade rubber chloroprene material that allows for superior durability while providing total flexibility and comfort. Compared to nitrile, the ChemDefender exceeds on strength and chemical resistance. Featuring textured fingertips for grip and an extended cuff for that extra protection. Chloroprene is an exam grade, synthetic rubber material that provides exceptional comfort, strength, and a chemical-resistant barrier protection. The material's elasticity exceeds the average elongation measurements of nitrile gloves, and competes with latex. ChemDefender® Gloves are manufactured by the experts at SAS Safety Corp., a company that offers a complete series of powder-free, disposable, single-use, examination-grade protection solutions: Raven 7 Mil Nitrile Gloves for automotive, industrial and MRO applications, Astro-Grip Nitrile Gloves for everyday workshop use, Dyna Grip 7 Mil Latex Gloves for soft-yet-durable flexibility, and Chem Defender 5 Mil Chloroprene Gloves for the ultimate in chemical resistance.
- Exceptional Chemical Resistance - Built tough and ideal for handling harsh chemicals, solvents, lacquers and paint removers.
- Medical and Industrial Grade - Suitable for Doctors, Dentists, Nurses, and other Medical Professionals. The fingertips are textured for a better grip, tactile sensitivity, and fine motor skill function.
- Trusted Brand in Safety - SAS Safety Corp. is a trusted brand in safety with decades of experience developing safety gear such as gloves, coveralls, and PPE.
- Reliable Quality and Comfort - Powder-free, synthetic chloroprene gloves stretch and conform to your hand for a superior fit and feel that you will notice immediately.
- Ambidextrous, non-sterile. 12" long with beaded cuff. 5 mil thickness.
- Packaged 50 ChemDefender Chloroprene Gloves per dispenser box. 10 boxes per case.