SAS ChemDefender© Powder-Free Chloroprene Exam Gloves - 50/box
Chloroprene is an exam grade, synthetic rubber material that provides exceptional comfort, strength, and a chemical-resistant barrier protection. The material's elasticity exceeds the average elongation measurements of nitrile gloves, and competes with latex. ChemDefender® Gloves are manufactured by the experts at SAS Safety Corp., a company that offers a complete series of powder-free, disposable, single-use, examination-grade protection solutions: Raven 7 Mil Nitrile Gloves for automotive, industrial and MRO applications, Astro-Grip Nitrile Gloves for everyday workshop use, Dyna Grip 7 Mil Latex Gloves for soft-yet-durable flexibility, and Chem Defender 5 Mil Chloroprene Gloves for the ultimate in chemical resistance.
- Exceptional Chemical Resistance - Built tough and ideal for handling harsh chemicals, solvents, lacquers and paint removers.
- Medical and Industrial Grade - Suitable for Doctors, Dentists, Nurses, and other Medical Professionals. The fingertips are textured for a better grip, tactile sensitivity, and fine motor skill function.
- Trusted Brand in Safety - SAS Safety Corp. is a trusted brand in safety with decades of experience developing safety gear such as gloves, coveralls, and PPE.
- Reliable Quality and Comfort - Powder-free, synthetic chloroprene gloves stretch and conform to your hand for a superior fit and feel that you will notice immediately.
- Ambidextrous, non-sterile. 12" long with beaded cuff. 5 mil thickness.
- Packaged 50 ChemDefender Chloroprene Gloves per dispenser box. 10 boxes per case.