Medline Biohazard Can Liner, 40 x 46 in., 45 gal, 3 Thickness Options
- Ships within 1-2 Business Days
- Calculated at Checkout
Medline Biohazard Can Liner, 40 x 46 in., 45 gal
- Safely dispose of infectious waste and linen - Puncture resistant trash can liner used in healthcare facilities to safely collect and dispose of hazardous medical waste such as linen, blood products, and materials contaminated with bodily fluids.
- Biohazard symbol and warnings - Warnings printed in English and Spanish. Proper labeling encourages proper handling and disposal, helping to protect workers from unnecessary exposure and ensure disposal procedures are followed.
- Easy dispensing and disposal - Use these bags in hamper stands or receptacles to keep them open.
- Specifications - 45 gallon capacity. 40" x 46" size. Low density polyethylene (for heavy waste and sharp objects). Meets ASTM standards for tear resistance (480 grams) and impact resistance (165 grams).
- 1.3 mil thick medium weight liners with 75 lb weight capacity. Packaged 200/case
- 2 mil thick heavy weight liners with 100 lb weight capacity. Packaged 100/case
- 3 mil thick extra heavy weight liners with 100 weight capacity. Packaged 75/case.
Made in USA
Dimensions (L x W):
40 x 46 in.