Medline Biohazard Can Liner, 37 x 50 in., 44 gal, 150/cs
- Safely dispose of infectious waste and linen - Puncture resistant medium weight trash can liner used in healthcare facilities to safely collect and dispose of hazardous medical waste such as linen, blood products, and materials contaminated with bodily fluids.
- Biohazard symbol and warnings - Warnings printed in English and Spanish. Proper labeling encourages proper handling and disposal, helping to protect workers from unnecessary exposure and ensure disposal procedures are followed.
- Easy dispensing and disposal - Use these bags in hamper stands or receptacles to keep them open.
- Specifications - 44 gallon capacity. 37" x 50" size. 1.3 mil thick. Low density polyethylene (for heavy waste and sharp objects). 75 lb weight capacity. Meets ASTM standards for tear resistance (480 grams) and impact resistance (165 grams).
- Packaged - 50 liners/roll, 3 rolls/case = 150 biohazard infectious waste can liners.
Made in USA