Medline Biohazard Can Liner, 31 x 43 in., 33 gal, Flat pack
- Safely dispose of infectious waste and linen - Puncture resistant medium weight trash can liner used in healthcare facilities to safely collect and dispose of hazardous medical waste such as linen, blood products, and materials contaminated with bodily fluids.
- Biohazard symbol and warnings - Warnings printed in English and Spanish. Proper labeling encourages proper handling and disposal, helping to protect workers from unnecessary exposure and ensure disposal procedures are followed.
- Easy dispensing and disposal - Use these bags in hamper stands or receptacles to keep them open.
- Specifications - 33 gallon capacity, 30" x 43" size. Low density polyethylene (for heavy waste and sharp objects). Meets ASTM standards for tear resistance (480 grams) and impact resistance (165 grams).
- 1.5 mil thick medium weight liners with 90 lb weight capacity. Packaged 250/case
- 2 mil thick heavy weight liners with 100 lb weight capacity. Packaged 100/case
- 3 mil thick extra heavy weight liners with 100 weight capacity. Packaged 100/case.
Made in USA
Dimensions (L x W):
31 x 43 in.