Medline Microfiber Starter Kit (MICROINSKIT1)
Medline's Microfiber starter kit is ideal for facilities that either have a small area to clean or want to try out the system.
- Kit includes the following:
- (1) Mop Frame, 18" (46 cm), Non-Locking Mop Head (item MDT217609Z)
- (1) Telescoping Mop Handle, 39" (99 cm) closed - 70" (178 cm) extended (item MDT217605Z1).
- Ergonomic, length-adjustable, and made of lightweight aluminum to reduce worker strain.
- (1) Microfiber Bucket
- Use to hold and wet (or "charge") microfiber mop heads with cleaning solution.
- (5) MicroMax Wet Mop, 18" (46 cm), Wet Mop, Blue (item MDT217620).
- For daily wet or damp cleaning of floors and walls. Double layer of 100% split microfiber with a foam fill for increased absorption and longevity.
- (5) MicroMax Dust Mop, 18" (46 cm), Dust Mop, Green (item MDT217630).
- Durable, densely woven 2-fiber microfiber combined with high density foam inner layer attract and trap dirt particles. Lasts approximately 200-250 washes.
- (5) Glass Towel, 12" x 12" (30 x 30 cm) Cloth, Blue (item MDT217658).
- For wet or dry glass cleaning. 100% split microfiber with special coating to prevent linting.
- (5) Heavyweight Cleaning Cloth, 12" x 12" (30 x 30 cm) Cloth, Blue (item MDT217647).
- Durable, multi-surface cloths for wet or dry cleaning of all above-the-floor surfaces. Washable up to 160°F.
- (1) High Duster w/Microfiber Sleeve (item MDT217750).
- Conforms to various surfaces and hard-to-reach spots, trapping dust particles without releasing them. Sleeve has a "Grabber" side for large particles and messes.