Medline CURAD Gentle Adhesive Paper Tape for Sensitive Skin, 1", 2" & 3" x 10 yd. rolls
When residents or patients have delicate, fragile skin, you know the importance of using only the gentlest tape to apply dressings. CURAD Sensitive Skin Tape is easy to tear and it will only stick to itself and doesn’t require potentially irritating tape or clips. It offers consistent, low-level compression that can cover many hard-to-treat body areas thanks to its thinness and elasticity.
- Gentle and breathable adhesive pattern - Gentle adhesion holds light dressings in place. Adhesive is present only on every alternate wave. This unique wave pattern allows for breathability through the adhesive gaps and still provides plenty of surface area for the tape to stick. The smaller amount of adhesive is gentler to the skin when the tape comes off.
- For Delicate Skin and Frequent Retaping - Self-adhesive material sticks to itself, not your skin to avoid irritating or damaging skin.
- Compression and support - Ideal for sprains, strains, splints or to protect primary dressings.
- Tears easily - easy to apply without scissors or similar cutting implements.
- Size and packaging: 10" yard rolls available in 1, 2, and 3 inch widths.
- 1" x 10 yd. rolls are individually packaged. 4 rolls per box, 6 boxes per case = 24 rolls.
- Also available as a 2-roll value pack, 24 packs per case.
- 2" x 10 yd. rolls are packaged 6 rolls per box, 12 boxes per case = 72 rolls.
- 3" x 10 yd. rolls are packaged 4 rolls per box, 12 boxes per case = 48 rolls.