KleenGuard A40 Microporous Coveralls with Hood, 25/case
KleenGuard™ Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) enables rather than inhibits – allowing for maximum productivity and safety for you and your employees. When your workers are in nonstop contact with liquid splashes and particles, KleenGuard™ A40 Liquid and Particle Protection Coveralls are a great addition to offer your team comfortable protective clothing. Features to provide more protection include the seamless front (for primary exposure area) and 1 inch zipper flap. They feature REFLEX design, which offers excellent fit and comfort (with elastic in the back) and freedom of movement. Made of breathable, microporous film to keep out debris, non-hazardous liquid chemicals and dry particulates, the KleenGuard™ A40 material gives your employees a better liquid barrier and a better particulate barrier than the leading competitor. These coveralls pass NFPA 99 for antistatic materials, and pass ASTM F1670 testing for penetration of blood and bodily fluids. Popular industries using this product include liquid handling, aviation, pharmaceutical manufacturing, general manufacturing and so much more.
- Premium Liquid and Particle protection - Disposable Coveralls made of microporous film laminate with zipper front, flap over zipper and elastic in the back for improved protection.
- Helps protect against hazardous particulates and light splashes and sprays of low hazard liquids
- Passes both ASTM F1670 for blood penetration and ASTM F1671 for blood borne pathogens
- ASTM F903 Penetration Testing provides passing results for isocyanate paint (40%) and Potassium Chromate (20%)
- Superior quality - KleenGuard™ A40 has 37% stronger fabric and is 2.5X more tear-resistant vs leading competitor.
- Freedom of Movement - Reflex® Design has 12% more chest room and 6% longer body length than required ANSI sizing.
- Latex-Free, Silicone-free, and Up to 90% less lint than leading competitor.
- Packaging - 25 KleenGuard microporous coveralls per case.