Kimberly Clark Purple Nitrile-Xtra Exam Gloves, 12" Extended Cuff, 5.9 mil
The Kimtech Purple Nitrile Xtra Exam Gloves guard against incidental splashes, are made of a highly durable nitrile polymer and are powder free and not made with natural rubber latex (some say “latex free”). The gloves are a 12” long, are ambidextrous and have a beaded cuff for easy donning. Users will enjoy excellent dexterity and tactile sensitivity, thanks to the textured fingertips. These gloves are cleared for use in chemotherapy and meet NFPA standard for protective clothing for EMS workers. It’s easy to see why Kimtech Purple Nitrile Gloves are the choice of leading labs. When users see the distinctive purple color, they can have confidence in their own protection.
- Extra-Long and Thick Barrier Protection - 12" Purple nitrile gloves provides rugged protection with ideal fit and feel. Nitrile rubber provides outstanding strength and durability with reliable chemical resistance. Extended cuff for splash protection.
- Superior Quality Exam Grade gloves - Nitrile exam gloves with AQL 1.0 exceed standards (AQL 2.5) set by the FDA for protection suitable for examination gloves.
- Chemotherapy and EMS approved - Cleared for use in chemotherapy; meets USP 800 guidelines; tested for use 33 with hazardous drugs (29 chemotherapy drugs and 4 hormones) per ASTM D6978-05; Meets NFPA standard 1999 – 2018 for protective clothing for EMS workers.
- Precise Grip - Excellent dexterity and tactile sensitivity due to textured fingertips.
- Fast identification and donning - Distinctive purple color lets user immediately identify these from other gloves. Ambidextrous gloves fast donning. Beaded cuffs prevent roll down.
- Packaging - Packaged 50 nitrile gloves per box. 10 boxes per case = 500 gloves per case.