Ergodyne TREX 6300 Slip-On Ice Cleats, 1/pair
- Ships within 1-2 Business Days
- Calculated at Checkout
Bulk discount rates
Buy More, Save More
|Buy 5 or above||and get $1.00 off|
Ergodyne TREX 6300 Slip-On Ice Cleats
The TREX 6300 Slip-On Ice Cleats are lightweight ice grips for boots with 8 replaceable spike grips and one-piece design for a snug fit over winter boots to prevent slip and fall injuries on the ice. These ice cleats provide tenacious traction and extra stability on ice and snow.
These ice grippers feature 8 rugged carbon steel cleats on the ball and heel of foot for grip on slippery terrain. Available in multiple sizes and will fit over any style of boot or shoe for traction and stability during winter work or other winter outdoor activities. Tested to be flexible in temperatures down to -40°F (-40°C), the stretchable rubber material provides a secure fit and easy slip-on/off wear. These snow cleats are lightweight and can be folded small enough to be stored in a pocket or pack when not being worn.
- Full Foot Ice Traction - Ice grippers with 8 rugged carbon steel cleats on ball and heel provide extra traction and stability during winter work and outdoor activities on ice and snow.
- Easy On/Off Stretch Design - Stretchable rubber and large thumb tabs are easy to slip on/off and can be folded compact for storage in a pocket or pack when not worn.
- Flexible in Extreme Temps - Durable snow cleats are tested to be flexible in temperatures down to -40°F (-40°C) and have a thicker under-sole tread and reinforced toe cap for reliable, everyday traction.
- Compact Size - Lightweight and easy to store cleats available in sizes Medium through XL. TREX® Ice Traction should fit snugly on your boot or shoe with no tightening or adjustments needed. Use your shoe/boot size to determine the approximate size.
- Medium fits 5-8 US Mens.
- Large fits 8-11 US Mens.
- XL fits 11-15 US Mens.
- Construction, roofing, road work, landscaping, delivery service workers, dog walking, shoveling the driveway, and more winter activities and work.
- For use as hiking spikes, running spikes, ice-fishing cleats.