Dynarex Fluid Solidifer for Liquid Medical Waste, 10g and 28g options, 200/case
Dynarex Fluid Solidifiers are ideal for use by EMTs, first-responders, and other medical workers who may come into contact with liquid medical waste. The fast-acting Solidifier is designed to safely and effectively transform hazardous fluids into a semi-solid (gel) mass to reduce the risk of splashes and aerosolization and to help meet the OSHA Compliance 1910.1030 Bloodborne Pathogens Standard. The Fluid Solidifier comes in convenient 10g or 28g pouches, which are perfectly sized for kit packs, ambulances, and hospitals and for stocking clean-up stations in schools, restaurants, work, and at home.
- Safely clean liquid medical waste - Dynarex Fluid Solidifier quickly encapsulate and solidify liquid medical waste to reduce the risk of splashes, aerosolization, and cross-contamination
- Simplify bodily fluid clean up - Turns hazardous bodily fluid spills into a gel-like substance, simplifying the cleanup and disposal of potentially harmful bodily fluid.
- Highly absorbent, fast-acting - Chlorine-free formula acts quickly, helping to meet OSHA Compliance 1910.1030 Bloodborne Pathogens Standard.
- Pouch portability - Conveniently-sized pouches are portable and ideal for kit packs, ambulances, and hospitals and for stocking clean-up station.
- Shelf life - 2 years from date of manufacture.
- Size and packaging - Available in 10g (absorbs up to 300 cc of liquid) and 28g (absorbs up to 900 cc of liquid) pouches, packed 200 pouches per case.