Dynarex Sterile Cotton Tipped Wood Applicator
Dynarex Cotton Tipped Wood Applicators are designed with highly absorbent cotton to help care for wounds, apply topical dressings, and clean medical instruments. The Applicators are crafted to uniform length and shape for optimal reliability. The premium Applicators are available in sterile and non-sterile varieties and come packed in convenient pouches or clear plastic vial. Dynarex Cotton Tipped Wood Applicators are ideally sized for first-aid kits and emergency bags.
Individually wrapped to prevent sample contamination
- For general-purpose use, as a medication applicator, for wound dressing and cleaning. Features a rigid shaft for specimen collection. Use in site preparation for cosmetic applications, tattoos, and cleaning instrumentation.
- Sterile cotton swabs are individually wrapped in convenient peel-apart pouches - 2 fresh swabs every time.
- Highly absorbent cotton swab tip manufactured to uniform length and shape.
- Tip Size: Regular Tip 15 mm (.59 in.) L x 5mm (.197 in.) D.
- Overall Length: 152.4mm (6in.). Birch Wood shaft.
- 2 per Wrapper, 100 Wrappers per Box = 200 Sterile Cotton Swabs - 10 Boxes per Case = 2,000 Swabs.
- Made in China.