Keystone Polyethylene Coated Shoe Covers, White, 100/pair
- Usually Ships Same Business Day
White Polypropylene Shoe Covers with Water-Repellent Coating
Durable, Comfortable and Safe!
- Safe. Polyethylene (PE) coating added to non-woven (polypropylene) material protects from water based liquids and reduces particulate release.
- Multi-use. Ideal for general purpose industrial applications including cleanroom, food processing, dental, surgical scrub and general maintenance.
- Sole type: Regular Sole.
- Color: White.
- Shoe Cover Size :
- Large: 15" length x 6" width.
- Extra-Large: 18" length x 7" width.
- Packaged 200 Shoe Covers per case = 100 pairs.
Coated to minimize particulate release and protects from liquid spills. Polyethylene Coated Large White Shoe Covers If you are looking for disposable footwear protection for your industrial, pharmaceutical or medical operation, you should opt for (PE) coated shoe covers, sometimes referred to as laminated shoe covers. These shoe covers are made using spunbond polypropylene. This nonwoven material is durable and resistant to damage. These white shoe covers are coated using a film of polyethylene. The double layers ensure that the shoe covers are impermeable to general solid particulates and water-based liquids. The polyethylene coated covers are suitable for use in your cleanroom, surgical scrub, dental practice or even food processing operations. Suggested applications Medical, dental, cleanroom, critical environment, food handling & production, industrial manufacturing, construction, and general maintenance.
Don't see your question answered?
Click here and submit your question and we will get back to you shortly with an answer.
Polyethylene Coated Polypropylene