3M Protecta Comfort Construction Style Positioning Harness, Medium/Large
- Upgraded convenience features at entry-level pricing - Construction style full-body harness with sturdy belt for toolbag-carrying. Easy-link web adaptor enables fast attachment of personal self-retracting lifeline (SRL), freeing D-ring for lanyards, overhead SRLs, or rescue devices. ANSI Z359.11 compliant auto-resetting lanyard keepers for easy hook parking. Low-profile suspension trauma straps integrated between harness webbing.
- Durable and specially designed for added comfort - Soft and robust comfort foam hip pad with breathable mesh. Back pad with U-shaped neck and moisture wicking padding designed to help reduce chafing and sweat buildup. Protected labels for long-term identification and inspection. Impact indicators make it easy to inspect the harness for damage due to impact loads.
- D-rings: 1 Fixed back D-ring reduces need for readjustment throughout work day. Provides a safe connection point for your fall arrest system. 2 side D-rings on hips for attachment of positioning devices allow workers use of both hands.
- Buckles: Pass-thru chest buckle. Tongue Buckle Leg Straps. Easy to use tongue and grommet style leg straps for fast adjustments.
- Size: Medium/Large.
- Maximum Capacity of 420 lbs (190 kg). Meets or exceeds OSHA 1926.502 and 1910.140 regulations and ANSI Z359.11 standard.