PureGard White Polyethylene (PE) Coated Coveralls, elastic wrist & ankle, White, 25/case
- Ships within 1-2 Business Days
- Calculated at Checkout
About this Product
PureGard Polyethylene (PE) Coated Polypropylene Disposable White Coveralls with Elastic Wrists and Ankles, 25/Case
Liquid-resistant Polyethylene (PE) Coated Polypropylene Nonwoven Material.
- Multi-use. Ideal for general purpose industrial applications including cleanroom, food processing, dental, surgical scrub and general maintenance.
- These Disposable Coveralls meet ANSI 101-1996 standards.
- Packaged 25 Polyethylene Coated Protective Coveralls with elastic wrist/ankle to a case.
- Choose from sizes MD-4XL. For Size Information -see Technical Data / Size Chart below.
Elastic Wrist and Ankle openings keep debris out!
You should acquire Polyethylene (PE) coated coveralls for your medical, commercial or industrial operation if you are looking for general purpose disposable protection. This type of protective apparel made of nonwoven fabric is ideal for use in cleanrooms, laboratories, food manufacturing spaces and medical practices.
These breathable disposable coveralls are manufactured using spun bonded polypropylene that is coated with polyethylene. These two materials create a resilient barrier against nonhazardous particulates and vapor and will shield against water-based liquids. The elastic wrist and ankles will keep the coveralls snug and secure and prevents contamination of the wearer.
- Paint Spraying
- Pesticides Handling
- Asbestos Abatement
- Fiberglass Handling
- Food Processing
- General Maintenance
- Light Chemicals
- Mining Operations
- Nuclear Industries
- Surgical Scrub
No Hood, No Boot