3M 6000 Series, Reusable Half Face Respirator, ea
- Manufacturer Part #:
- Usually Ships Same Business Day
3M 6000 Series Reusable Half Face Respirator
Convenience and savings in one. Reusable - just dispose of the cartridge and filters when used to capacity.
- The swept back design of the cartridges improves balance and visibility.
- Can be disassembled, cleaned and reused easily.
- Includes reclosable storage. Extending use and saving even more.
- Very light-weight and features easy to adjust head straps.
- NIOSH approved N95 respirator.
- Choose Small, Medium (up to 5' 10"), or Large (over 5' 10") Half Face Respirator Mask.
3M 501 Filter Retainer
- The filter retainer keeps the 5N11 filter in place.
- 2 filter retainers are needed per mask.
- N95 Air Filter. Suitable for applications where gases and vapors with particulates are found. Such as spray painting, lacquering, non-oil pesticide spraying and lab settings.
- 2 filters are needed per mask.
- Specially designed carbon layers provide respiratory protection.
- Protects from liquid or oil based particles that do not also emit harmful vapors.
- Protects from metal fumes produced from welding, brazing or cutting and other operations that involve heating metals.
- Protects from solids, such at those found in the processing of coal, iron ore, cotton, flour and minerals.
- Do not use for sandblasting, asbestos abatement or where gases and vapor exceed the OSHA PEL.
- P100 Particulate Air Filter. Protects against certain oil and non-oil based particles, including lead, asbestos, cadmium, arsenic, and MDA.
- Flame and water resistant; good for many different applications: agriculture, construction, general manufacturing, pharmaceuticals, primary metals, welding, brazing, torch cutting, metal pouring, and soldering.
- Organic Vapor Cartridge offers protection from certain organic vapors.
- Organic Vapor/Acid Gas Cartridge offers protection from certain organic vapors, chlorine, hydrogen chloride, sulfur dioxide, hydrogen sulfide and hydrogen fluoride.
Don't see your question answered? Click here and submit your question and we will get back to you shortly with an answer.