Puritan EnviroMax Plus® Environmental Sampling Swabs, Pointed Tip
Contaminant sampling made easy!
- Quickly sample surfaces or large equipment parts. Perfect for spot checks. Recommended for microbiological examination of surfaces for food and dairy processors.
- Sterile pre-moistened swab with 50% neutralizing buffer & 50% 0.1% peptone water. Neutralizing Buffer neutralizes the anti-bacterial effect of disinfectants on the swab, allowing bacteria to survive if present.
- Quick-turn-open leak-proof cap. Swab securely attached to the cap - won't touch the sides.
- Pointed foam tip expands and contracts for tight/angled surfaces.
- White swab tip and shaft for easier detection of colorimetric changes.
- Tip diameter: 15.545 mm, (0612 inches). Tip length 56.388 mm, (2.22 inches)
- Overall swab length: 152.91 mm (6.02 in.), polypropylene handle.
- Packaged: 25 EnviroMax Plus Swab with transport tube box. 10 boxes per case = 250 unwrapped systems.
- Puritan EnviroMax Plus Swab #25-88050 PFB UW
- Note: All media sales are Final Sale.
Puritan# 25-88050 PFB UW
Made in USA