DayBreaker Charger FLX Impact- and Cut-resistant Gloves, Sandy Foam Nitrile Palm, 1/pair
This glove is designed to protect your worker's hand at a high-risk job site. The Daybreaker Charger FLX is made with an 18 gauge dark blue engineered yarn shell (OEKO-TEX® standard 100 certified) that offers excellent dexterity and comfort. The glove is super lightweight and comfortable while keeping your hands safe. The F4953 provides ANSI A6 cut level with touchscreen compatibility. Includes a Hi-vis green TPR Level 1 impact protection at the back of the hand and fingers for keeping the worker's hand visible. Plus features an Abrasion level 4 and Puncture level 3.
- High visibility Anti-Impact Level 1 - Hi-vis green anti-impact thermoplastic rubber [TPR] along fingers, knuckles, and back-of-hand resist impact blows and keep your hands visible and protected.
- Cut, Abrasion, Puncture Resistant Non-Slip Grip - ANSI Cut level A6, Abrasion Level 4, Puncture Level 3. Sandy foam nitrile palm coating retains a strong grip in wet, oily, and dry conditions.
- Lightweight and Dexterous - Breathable blue 18-gauge engineered yarn shell provides second-skin comfort and dexterity. Sandy nitrile palm coating is flexible to minimize hand fatigue.
- Reinforced thumb saddle - Nitrile patch at the thumb area resists wear and tear to extend overall lifespan of glove.
- Touchscreen compatible
- Size - Choose from Small to 2XL sizes. Colored hem cuffs for easy size identification. 1 pair per pack.