Portwest S485 Insulated Class 3 Hi-Vis Contrast Rainwear Coverall
Harmony Price: $82.99
— You save
- Usually Ships Same Business Day
Buy More, Save More!
|Buy 6 or more||and get 7% off|
Portwest Class 3 Hi-Vis Contrast Rainwear Coverall
Full body coverage, mobility, and visibility!
- ANSI Class 3 Hi-Vis Insulated Rainwear Coverall with quilt lining keeps you warm, dry, and visible in all conditions.
- Waterproof and stain-resistant outer shell of 300 denier polyester oxford with PU coating and sealed seams prevents water penetration.
- Pack-away hood, fully elasticated waistband, storm cuffs, inner ribbed cuffs, double storm flap and quilt lined for ultimate wearer warmth and comfort.
- 2" wide horizontal silver retro-reflective stripes on front, back and sleeves and legs so you can be seen.
- Contrast panels hide dirt and stay presentable, so you can go longer between washes.
- 2-way zipper with snap closure and side zipper leg opening for easy access.
- 1 Mic tab and 5 Pockets for ample storage: 1 cell phone under stormflap, 2 chest with zippers and 2 lower patch with flaps.
- ANSI/ISEA 107-2015 TYPE R CLASS 3
- EN 343:2019 Class 3:1 X WP 15,000mm
- EN 342 0.341 (M².K/W), 2, X
- EN ISO 20471 Class 3
- CE Certified.
- Choose from colors: Yellow/Black, Yellow/Navy, and Orange/Navy.
- Available in sizes Small through 7XL.
- Orange/Navy option available in sizes Small through 6XL.
Don't see your question answered?
Click here and submit your question and we will get back to you shortly with an answer.