Portwest FR32 Fire-resistant Anti-Static Henley
This Henley provides basic protection against heat and flame, electric arc and anti-static, keeping workers both safe and comfortable on the job. A soft three-button placket adds subtle textural contrast to a garment that's easy to layer and also looks great on its own.
- Lifetime Flame Resistance - ARC2 FR long-sleeve henley shirt protects against radiant, convective and contact heat. Flame resistant ribbed cuff for added safety. FR aramid thread for extra durability and protection.
- Anti-static - 99% Cotton knit with 1% carbon fiber reduces chances of static electricity buildup and ignition of volatile chemicals.
- Moisture wicking - Breathable fabric helps to keep the body cool and dry.
- 2 pockets for secure storage - Concealed chest pocket with pencil stall and left sleeve pocket.
- 40+ UPF rated fabric - Blocks 98% of UV rays
- EN ISO 11612 A1 + A2, B1, C1, F1
- EN 1149 -5
- IEC 61482-2 IEC 61482-1-1 ELIM 13cal/cm2
- NFPA® 2112
- NFPA® 70E
- ASTM F1506
- ASTM F1959/F1959M-14e1 ATPV 10 CAL/CM² (HAF 82.3%)