Medline SurePrep Skin Protectant Wipes
- Nonirritating wipe lets you easily apply protectant to intact skin to create a waterproof barrier against bodily fluids and adhesive tape/film stripping
- Moisture barrier may be used on periwound, peristomal or areas that come in contact with bodily fluids.
- Tough protective coating helps with tape and film adhesion and does not have to be removed form skin when changing bandages or appliance (Max: 2-3 days).
- Fast-drying, and vapor permeable so skin remains breathable.
- Transparency allows for continuous visibility when assessing skin.
- Packaged (50) 1mL wipes per box. 20 boxes per case = 1000 skin protective barrier wipes.
- Note: For external use only. Contains Isopropyl alcohol and will sting if contacting cut or open wound.