Daybreaker Integrator Anti-Impact Goatskin Drivers Glove, Keystone Thumb, 1 pair
Liberty Safety's 0965 DayBreaker® Integrator II™ Impact level 2 gloves are made of premium grain 100% goatskin leather with Aramid/steel lining. They provide dexterity, cut protection, and puncture resistance. Features a hi-vis orange TPR at backhand, finger, and fingertips for impact absorption. Great for construction, machine operations, utility work, and more.
- Soft and abrasion resistant Goatskin leather - Premium goatskin leather with high lanolin content has excellent abrasion resistance and tensile strength while remaining soft and pliable.
- High-visibility ANSI/ISEA 138 Impact Level 2 - Highly visible orange anti-impact thermoplastic rubber [TPR] along fingers, knuckles, and back-of-hand resist impact blows and keep your hands protected.
- ANSI A6 cut-resistance - ANSI Cut level A6 Aramid/steel fiber lining. High Visibility TPR can be seen at a distance.
- Ergonomic Keystone Thumb - Thumb design matches thumb's natural resting position for increased flexibility and comfort during long periods of wear.
- Shirred elastic back - Leather drivers gloves with shirred back for easy slip-on donning.
- Size and packaging - Choose from Medium to 2XL sizes. 1 pair of leather anti-impact gloves per pack.