TechniGlove Nitrile Cleanroom Gloves
Class 100 Cleanroom Safe Gloves and Box Packaging!
- Extra thick 5 mil Nitrile gloves are more puncture resistant than latex and vinyl gloves, reducing chances of contamination in a cleanroom environment.
- Contains no natural rubber or silicone.
- Nitrile cleanroom gloves also meet stringent requirements for particles and extractables.
- Unique Teknipak PVC dispenser reduces particulate contamination found in paper boxes and can be wiped clean in wet applications. Neater storage than bags.
- Class 100 (M3.5) gloves are designed for CL100 Cleanrooms, Biotech and Pharmaceutical manufacturing, and USP 797 compliant clean applications.
- Microtextured fingertips provide excellent grip on all surfaces.
- Gloves are 9.5" in length. Beaded cuff for easy donning and doffing. Ambidextrous, too.
- Blue Cleanroom gloves are packed 100 gloves per plastic box, 10 boxes to a case = 1000 gloves.
TechNiGlove TN100PFB Nitrile Cleanroom Gloves Technical Spec Sheet.