Ambitex Nitrile Micro-Foam Coated Glove, Black/Gray, 1 pair
- Usually Ships Same Business Day
Ambitex Pro MicroFoam Nitrile Coated Nylon Gloves
Superior Grip, Wet, Dry, or Greasy!
- Black Nitrile Micro-Foam coating provides tactile sensitivity, and dexterity.
- 13 gauge 100% nylon shell is comfortable for all day wear.
- Excellent in wet, oily, and dry applications.
- Nitrile Palm Coating has a high puncture and chemical resistance.
- Color: Dark Grey shell with a Black palm coating that hides grease.
- Choose from Sizes Small to Extra-Large.
- Packaged 1 pairs per pack.
MICRO-FOAM Nitrile Grip. Conquer your materials with nitrile coating that offers superior resistance to snag, cut, puncture, and abrasion. Cutting edge micro-foam nitrile over a 13 gauge 100% nylon glove shell these breathable coated gloves that you can wear all day. Microfoam finish channels away liquids to allow better handling in wet, oily and dry conditions . Perfect for working with chemicals including oils, petrochemicals, fuels and many acids. This second skin type glove lasts longer than other gloves and provides the grip and protection you need. Ergonomic design reduces hand fatigue so you can work longer. The hand protection you need with the comfort you need. So tough they can be washed and reused multiple times. Get a glove that fits like… a glove! Choose from sizes SM to XL for your perfect fit. Colored cuffs make it easy for you to identify sizes.
Not sure what size glove to get? Use our ”What Size Glove Should I Get?” Guide
EN388 Rated 4121 (Abrasion 4, Cut 1, Tear 2, Puncture 1).
Applications: Assembly, small components handling, maintenance, logistics and warehousing, tool and instrument use.
Don't see your question answered? Click here and submit your question and we will get back to you shortly with an answer.
Microfoam Nitrile Coated Nylon