Waffletechnology MICR / Check Reader Cleaning Card, 15/box
- Ships within 1-2 Business Days
- Calculated at Checkout
Waffletechnology MICR/Check Reader Cleaning Card, 15/box
Unique Waffletechnology Cleans better than traditional flat cards.
- Waffletechnology MICR cleaning card is design to clean POS Check readers successfully as it transports through the paper path, cleaning the sensitive magnetic heads, lenses, and transport rollers.
- Cleaning cards have been embraced by OEM's to provide a positive cleaning performance and extending the overall life of the check readers.
- Cleans the sensitive magnetic heads, lenses and transport rollers. Waffletechnology cleans surfaces that traditional flat cards cannot reach.
- Use this product once per week or after 2,000 checks scanned.
- 15 Waffletechnology MICR / Check Reader Cleaning Card per box.
- KicTeam Part# KW3-CRB15.
Waffletechnology MICR/ Check Reader Cleaning Card, 15/box
Are you tired of your check reader failing to read, getting poor quality image or checks getting rejected? Maybe your check reader is dirty and requires cleaning. Fortunately, Waffletechnology MICR / Check Reader Cleaning Card successfully cleans the sensitive magnetic heads, lenses, and the transport rollers.
In addition to improving the working efficiency of your reader, keeping it clean also extends its lifespan. To ensure you card reader is always in good condition, ensure you clean it at least 3 or 4 times per month or after 2000 scans.
Clean your MICR / Check Reader every 2000 scans or at least 3 to 4 times per month. Dust, dirt and debris can cloud the optical lens causing bad check scans. Failure to clean MICR and check readers on a regular basis will cause inefficiency adn increase processing time, fraud risks and customer dissatisfaction. Here are some common symptoms of a diry chack scanner: Failure to read, poor image quality and rejected checks. The MICR reader cleaning card cleans as it is being transported through the paper path, cleaning the sensitive magnetic heads, lenses and transport rollers.
Don't see your question answered? Click here and submit your question and we will get back to you shortly with an answer.