Portwest DuraDuck Flame Quilt Lined Duck Bib Overall
Providing Cat 4 protection from arc flash and flash fire to help keep you protected on the job, these insulated FR bibs are constructed with durability and warmth in mind. The bib features back pockets for optimal storage, tool and utility pockets, adjustable straps for a personal fit, and ankle-to-thigh zippers on the legs to accommodate work boots.
- ARC4 Flame Resistance - 20.5 oz AR/FR dual hazard duck coveralls with flame resistant finish protects from flash fire and electric arc flash. Cotton lining is flame resistant for extra safety. Flame resistant modacrylic/aramid filling.
- Weather-resistant and Insulated - Duck canvas resists wind and repels water. Quilt lining traps heat. Elastic cuff and waistband for a comfortable seal.
- Ultra-durable - Duck cloth has a tight weave that is highly tear-resistant and durable. Long lasting brass zippers.
- Easy fit over work boots - Ankle-to-thigh zipper and wide leg hems fit comfortably over workboots.
- 12 Pockets - Pockets for days. Chest pockets, back pockets, side pockets, and side loops keep all your tools close by. Knee pad pockets for knee pad inserts (sold separately)
- ASTM F1959/F1959M-14e1 ATPV 45 CAL/CM2 (HAF 94.2%)
- ASTM F1506
- NFPA® 2112
- NFPA® 70E
- Outer fabric: DuraDuck Flame 100% Cotton Duck, 10 oz
- Lining: 100% Flame Retardant Cotton, 7.5 oz
- Filling: 90% Modacrylic, 10% Aramid, 3 oz
- Brown or Navy color options
- Available in sizes Small through 5XL.