Portwest DuraDuck Flame Quilt Lined Cotton Duck Jacket
Made from FR duck fabric with a light FR quilted lining, this zip-up jacket brings both style and warmth to your work wear. Compliant to NFPA 70E with a protection level of CAT 4, it offers protection from both electric arc hazards as well as cooler temperatures, ensuring the wearer stay safe, warm and compliant.
- ARC4 Flame Resistance - 20.5 oz Arc-rated Flame resistant (AR/FR) dual hazard duck hooded jacket with flame resistant finish protects from flash fire and electric arc flash. Light cotton lining is flame resistant for extra safety. Flame resistant modacrylic/aramid filling.
- Water-resistant and Insulated - Duck jacket resists wind, repels water, and is fully lined to trap heat and protect you from the elements. Elastic cuff and waistband for a comfortable seal.
- Ultra-durable - Heavyweight duck cloth has a tight weave that is highly tear-resistant and durable. Long lasting brass zippers.
- Drawstring hood and 4 pockets - Adjustable hood adds stylish and practical protection from the elements. 2 outer and 2 inner pockets for ample storage.
- ASTM F1959/F1959M-14e1 ATPV 45 CAL/CM2 (HAF 94.2%)
- ASTM F1506
- NFPA® 2112
- NFPA® 70E
- Outer fabric: DuraDuck Flame 100% Cotton Duck Canvas, 10 oz
- Lining: 100% Flame Retardant Cotton, 7.5 oz
- Filling: 90% Modacrylic, 10% Aramid, 3 oz
- Brown or Navy color
- Available in sizes Small through 5XL.