Kimberly-Clark Wypall X70 Wipes, Quarter-folded, 12.5" x 12"
WypAll® is the number one brand of disposable wipes in the US and Canada. Maximize performance while minimizing time, effort and product waste. If you’ve been using either laundered shop towels or textile shop rags, you can trust WypAll® PowerClean™ X70 Medium Duty Cloths. They are heavy duty cloths, with high-tech Hydroknit® fast-absorbing material. WypAll® PowerClean™ X70 Medium Duty Cloths premium industrial cloths are made of soft pulp fibers, bonded to a polypropylene base sheet for absorbency and tear resistance, making them suitable for removing dirt, oil, grime and solvents in a variety of industrial and manufacturing industries. Plus, they are so sturdy that they can often be used more than once (once you’ve used them a few times, they’re disposable). They are designed to clean surfaces and tools, making them a must-have for the HVAC, automotive, manufacturing and industrial industries. When you’re running a business, it pays to use the very best supplies and WypAll® fits the bill.
- Extended-use cloths for heavy-duty jobs can often be used more than once before disposal.
- Tear-resistant HydroKnit material absorbs water almost instantly, and pound for pound holds more oil than shop towels and rags.
- Cleans oil, dirt, grime, and solvents from surfaces, tools and holds up to heavy-maintenance wiping. A must-have for HVAC, automotive, manufacturing industries.
- Size: 12.5" x 12" when unfolded. Packaged quarter-folded for easy storage on bench tops.
- Packaged 76 white Wypall X70 wipes per pack, 12 packs per case = 912 wipes.