TekniClean Microdenier Cleanroom Wipe with Ultrasonic Sealed Edges, 9" x 9"
Traps particulates and bacteria without re-contaminating the surface!
- Tightly knit & pre-shrunk 95% Micro-denier Polyester & 5% Nylon fiber yarn effectively traps all micro-contaminants (particle, fiber, & oil based) and won't release them.
- Ultrasonic Sealed Edges. Using pressure & heat, an ultrasonic seal is created for fiber and particle retention. Ultrasonic Sealing is superior to Laser Sealing as it results in a softer edge, and lower carbon levels.
- Super soft silky texture will not scratch sensitive surfaces. Recommended for optical, LCD and Hard Disk cleaning.
- Abrasion-resistant fabric works well for difficult particle removal and on rough surfaces. Excellent choice for process tool chambers.
- Ideal for removing oil based contaminant. Handles IPA and other cleaning solvents.
- Solvent safe double bag cleanroom packaging. Compatible with ISO Class 4-5 (Class 10-100) environments.
- Free of Silicon, Amides, and DOP contamination.
- Produced in ISO 9001 environment. Statistical Process Control (13 measurement points) is utilized to insure wipe quality.
- Size 9" x 9". Packaged 100 wipes per double bag. 10 bags/case = 1000 microdenier wipes.