TekniClean Woven Microfiber Cleanroom Wipe with Ultrasonic Sealed Edges
Traps particulates and bacteria without re-contaminating the surface!
- Tightly knit thick 170-1755 g/m2 pre-shrunk, hi strength 80% polyester and 20% nylon fiber is so soft it will not scratch surfaces when cleaning.
- The wedge like yarn traps micro-contaminants and will not release them.
- Ultrasonic Sealed Edges for best fiber & particle retention. A process using pressure & heat to create an ultrasonic seal for fiber and particle retention. Ultrasonic Sealing is superior to Laser Sealing as it results in a softer edge, and lower carbon levels.
- Excellent abrasion resistance works well for difficult particle removal.
- Ideal for removing oil based contaminant. Handles IPA and other cleaning solvents.
- Recommended for process cleaning; wiping process tool chambers; and optical, LCD and Hard Disk cleaning.
- Compatible with ISO Class 4-5 (Class 10-100) environments.
- Free of Silicon, Amides, and DOP contamination.
- Produced in ISO 9001 environment. Statistical Process Control (13 measurement points) is utilized to insure wipe quality.
- Size: 12" x 12"
- Packaged 100 wipes per bag, 10 bags case.