Sellstrom KneePro Hybrid Ultra Flex III Knee Pad, 1/pair
- Usually Ships Same Business Day
Sellstrom KneePro Hybrid Ultra Flex III Knee Pads
The industry standard - improved!
- Heavy duty knee pads with gel pack for long-lasting comfort and fit during extraordinarily long kneeing applications.
- Gel insert is securely placed inside a 3-layer, 3/4" (19 mm) closed cell foam compartment and is guaranteed to stay leak-free.
- The articulating hinged design ensures proper placement all day long and straps stay to aligned to legs in any position without binding.
- Soft elastic, extra-wide woven straps with reinforced sewn ends are placed well above and below the knee.
- Built with strong and flexible hard PP plastic outer shells that extend well above, below and to the inside/outside of the knee for added knee and leg protection.
- Curved, non-marking Hi-Viz Orange Grip-Strip designed for use in all applications without gumming up.
- Specially designed Quick-Snap clips ensure quick and easy removal.
- Weight: 10.7 oz. each
- Overall Measurements: 6.5" W x 10.5 H.
- Color: Black Shell, Hi-Viz Orange Grip Strip.
- Packaged: 1 pair of KneePro Hybrid Ultra Flex III Work Knee Pads in a reusable mesh bag with one extra Quick-Snap clip.
- Sellstrom Product #S96211, Model #KPUFO3-H.
Sellstrom’s KneePro Ultra Flex III knee pads have been the industry standard for more than 30 years. Now, their KneePro Hybrid Ultra Flex III offers all of the same thoughtful features that made them comfortable and convenient to use, but with the added advantage of a built in GEL pack for even higher comfort and fit. This is the ultimate knee pad for the extreme applications where users are on their knees for extraordinarily long periods of time. Unlike many GEL pads on the market, these GEL packs are securely placed inside a three layer, 3/4" closed cell foam knee protector compartment and are guaranteed to stay leak-free. Designed to be virtually indestructible, the hard plastic outer shell is extremely strong and durable and design considerations like metal rivet hinges and replacement straps, grip strips, and speedklips ensure years of service and heavy use. Features closed cell foam padding that doesn't absorb sweat (and thus won't stick) and the omission of velcro (which contaminates over time) extend their life and lower cost of ownership.
- Excellent for welders, ship builders, roofers, construction workers, flooring installers and anywhere hard working knee pads are required.
Don't see your question answered?
Click here and submit your question and we will get back to you shortly with an answer.