KleenGuard A35 Microporous Disposable Coveralls with Hood, Large
Splash Protection without Sacrificing Breathability!
- Safe. A35 microporous coveralls help protect against hazardous and non-hazardous liquid splashes and dry particles (like dirt, grime, and dust).
- Seamless front and 1" zipper flap provide extra protection to the primary exposure area.
- Hood and elastic wrist and ankles help reduce exposure.
- Breathable microporous film laminate is not made with silicone or BHT preservative.
- Comfortable. Lightweight suits meets ANSI/ISEA 101-1996 sizing standards.
- Save Money. Built in hood, so you don't have to get separate head protection.
- Multi-use. Ideal for Cleanrooms, medical, pharmaceutical, non-toxic liquid handling, industrial and general use.
- Packaged 25 White KleenGuard A35 Microporous Coveralls with elastic wrist/ankle and hood to a case.
- Size: Large
- Kimberly-Clark Professional Item #s 38938.
KleenGuard™ A35 Hooded Coveralls
KleenGuard™ Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) enables rather than inhibits – allowing for maximum productivity and safety for you and your employees. When you’re looking for an economical way to help protect your workers during hazardous tasks, the KleenGuard™ brand A35 Disposable Coveralls, for Liquid and Particle Protection, are an excellent choice. The lightweight coveralls are made of microporous film-laminated material that helps protect against dry particulates and liquids. This hooded protective suit has elastic wrists and ankles to help reduce exposure. Personal protective clothing (PPE), such as this, is appropriate for protecting clothing and skin during tasks like pressure washing, painting, general industrial manufacturing and maintenance, protecting from liquids, dust and dirt. It meets American National Standards Institute and International Safety Equipment Association ANSI/ISEA 101-1996 sizing standard and comes in sizes from small to 5LX. Making the right Personal Protection choice is difficult. Perform with distinction with KleenGuard™ Personal Protective Equipment (PPE).
- KleenGuard™ brand A35 Disposable Coveralls, Liquid and Particle Protection is lightweight protective clothing at an affordable price; This case contains 2X-Large (2XL) coveralls
- Microporous film-laminated material helps protect against hazardous liquids (splashes) and dry particles (like dust and dirt)
- Protective suit has a hood, elastic wrists and ankles
- Available in sizes extra-small through 5XL, meets ANSI / ISEA 101-1996 standards
- PPE for hazardous liquid handling, pressure washing, maintenance, industrial / general manufacturing
- Hazardous liquid handling, pressure washing, maintenance, industrial/general manufacturing.