PolyGard Polypropylene Coveralls with Hood & Boot
Economical Protection for nonhazardous areas!
- Save Money without sacrificing protection against dirt, grime and non-hazardous dry particulates. Mildew Resistant, non-allergenic, too.
- Cool and Comfortable. 100% non-woven material (polypropylene) is breathable so you stay cool and protected. Polypropylene is durable and low lint, too.
- Multi-use: Ideal for food manufacturing, light industrial, medical, anywhere a low particulate barrier garment is needed.
- These Coveralls meets ANSI 101-1996 standards.
- Packaged 25 White PolyPropylene Coveralls with hood and boot to a case.
- Medium Weight (1.25 oz).
- Available in sizes SM-4XL. For Size Information see Size Chart below.
- Applications: Paint spraying, pesticides handling, asbestos abatement, fiberglass handling, food processing, general maintenance, light chemicals, mining operations, and nuclear industries.
Disposable Coveralls Size Chart.
Disposable Coveralls Material Comparison Chart.