PermaGard II Medium-Weight White Microporous Disposable Hooded Coveralls
PermaGard II™ coveralls with attached hood and elastic ankles are made of Micro-Porous Film over SpunBonded Polypropylene and offer excellent protection against contaminants, light liquid splashes, and particles. They’re constructed with serged seams, elastic at wrists, ankles, and waist, and have a zipper front closure with storm-fly. These medium-weight coveralls are ideal when excessively heavy coveralls could lead to overheating.
- Safe. Microporous Coveralls are a good choice for Wet and Dry situations where barrier and repellency are needed. Protects against non-toxic liquid spray, dirt and dust.
- Comfortable. Medium weight material handles tougher tasks, yet stays soft and breathable. Great for hot environments, workers stay cool.
- Save Money with durable coveralls meant to last. Built in hood, so you don't have to get separate head protection.
- Multi-use. Ideal for Cleanrooms, medical, pharmaceutical, non-toxic liquid handling, industrial and general use.
- Choose from Medium to 4XL sizes.
- Packaged 25 Microporous Coveralls with hood to a case.