Liberty PermaGard II Microporous Coveralls with Hood & Boot
PermaGard II™ coveralls with attached hood and boots are made of Micro-Porous Film over SpunBonded Polypropylene and offer excellent protection against contaminants, light liquid splashes, and particles. They’re constructed with serged seams, elastic at wrists, ankles, and waist, and have a zipper front closure with storm-fly. These medium-weight coveralls are ideal when excessively heavy coveralls could lead to overheating.
- Safe. Microporous Coveralls are a good choice for Wet and Dry situations where barrier and repellency are needed. Protects against non-toxic liquid spray, dirt and dust.
- Comfortable, soft and breathable. Ideal for hot environments; keeps workers cooler.
- Save Money. Built in hood & boot, so you don't have to get separate shoe covers and head protection.
- Multi-use. Ideal for Cleanrooms, medical, pharmaceutical, nontoxic liquid handling, industrial and general use.
- Weight: Medium weight (56 gm).
- Packaged 25 Microporous Coveralls with hood & boot to a case.
- Available in sizes MD-4XL. For Microporous Coverall size -see Size Chart below.