Puritan EnviroMax Plus ESK Sampling Kit with Buffered Peptone Water
Ideal for testing in Food and Dairy Facilities
- Buffered Peptone Water is a pre-enriched nonselective buffered solution. It allows for the repair of damaged cells and facilitates the recovery of target bacteria in samples for detection of salmonella in food and dairy plants.
- Sterile Polyester Swab with a rigid paddle, ideal for reaching into crevices with precision and control. Securely attached to the cap for firm control of the swab.
- Sterile wrapped with easy to open edge peel wrapper.
- White handle and swab tip, so you easily see any post-collection changes.
- Quick turn open, leak resistant cap. No worries about media solution leaks or loss of contents.
- Overall Length: 4.06" (103.124 mm).
- Swab Tip
- 0.203" Dia. (5.156 mm)
- 0.687" Length (17.450 mm)
- Choose from 4 ml or 10 ml fills.
- Note: All media sales are Final Sale.
Puritan# 25-83004 PD BPW Made in USA
Puritan P25-83004 PD BPW EnviroMax Plus Sampling Kit with Buffered Peptone Water Technical Spec Sheet.
Puritan P25-83004 PD BPW EnviroMax Plus Sampling Kit with Buffered Peptone Water MSDS Sheet.
Don't see your question answered? Click here and submit your question and we will get back to you shortly with an answer.