Rebel Self-Retracting Lifeline
High quality Fall Protection products meet all applicable OSHA & ANSI codes and regulations.
- 11 ft. (3.3m) 1" (2.5cm) polyester web lifeline. Swiveling anchorage loop. Limits lifeline twisting for smoother operation and added worker satisfaction.
- Triple action carabiner simplifies connection to anchor point or harness.
- Self-locking snap hook on lifeline. Automatically locks and closes for added safety, and its rugged construction is built to last.
- Compact, lightweight design. Small size and shape make this device easy to use, relocate, store and can be easily used as a lanyard replacement.
- Tough and impact resistant thermoplastic housing. Compact and durable housing is designed to withstand the demands of challenging jobsites, it's built to last.
- Quick activating speed sensing brake system. Stops a falling worker within inches, providing more protection at low heights. Designed for smooth consistent operation allowing the user to maintain normal work pace and not be interrupted with constant lock ups.
- High capacity external energy absorber and impact indicator. Specialized built-in external absorption system maintains safe fall arrest forces for users and tools up to 310 lbs. (141 kg) and provides a visual alert that the SRL has been involved in a fall.