Superior Glove KeepKleen Biodegradable Nitrile Medical Gloves
The medical grade KeepKleen® RD3NB disposable gloves feature an additive that makes them biodegradable (standard ASTM D5511). Ambidextrous and powder-free, they have been tested for fentanyl resistance, provide excellent touch sensitivity, and are ideal for dental, medical, and laboratory applications.
- Biodegradable - Made from nitrile with an additive that makes them biodegradable (standard ASTM D5511)
- Excellent touch sensitivity and grip - 3 mil thick gloves with textured fingertips reduce hand fatigue over long periods of wear and do not diminishing touch sensitivity. Great for dental exams, medical exams, equipment sanitization, laboratory, pharmaceuticals, health care, and more.
- Medical grade protection - Nitrile material resists many common chemicals, abrasion, snags, and punctures. These gloves have been tested for fentanyl resistance.
- Powder-free, silicone-free, latex-free
- FDA-compliant for safe food handling.
- 9.5" Ambidextrous with rolled cuffs - Fits either hand like a glove. Rolled cuff prevents dirt from entering the glove and allows for easy removal of the glove in case of puncture.
- Color - Pale Green
- Packaged 100 disposable nitrile examination gloves box, 10 boxes per case = 1000 gloves.